Plagiarism

Landing pages, Opt-in pages, Sales pages, etc. If it's written to get visitors to take action, and it's on a website, then this is the place to talk about it
AvdriiLazo

Plagiarism

Post by AvdriiLazo »

Good day! Question for professional copywriters: how do you think to make an article unique? How to get around antiplagiarism? Thanks for the feedback.
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Plagiarism

Post by Franklin »

You can Google ” check for plagiarism ” and it brings back millions of results. Pick one plagiarism checker website that you like, or try a few different ones, and you can check for plagiarism of your articles.
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Post by SARubin »

AvdriiLazo wrote: April 16th, 2020, 12:43 pm Good day! Question for professional copywriters: how do you think to make an article unique? How to get around antiplagiarism? Thanks for the feedback.
Welcome to the forum AvdriiLazo,

I’m not sure what you’re asking here…

Are you asking how to use someone else’s article, and change it just enough to call it your own original article?
If that’s what you’re asking, then all I can say is the best way to get around anti-plagiarism is to not plagiarize anyone else’s articles in the first place.

Or are you asking about how to come up with your own unique articles to write?
Because that’s a different question.
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
vikivistos

Post by vikivistos »

Dear friends! There are many sites on the Internet and other services where you can redistribute any article on anti-plagiarism. Therefore, it is better to search the Internet through Google for these services.
danazubr

Post by danazubr »

I can recommend you one website on the Internet where you can find great tips in keeping your articles unique. There are also excellent services . I give you an address of this site. Get it plagiarismfreeessay. com You will look at and read interesting articles and tips. I wish you good luck!
JohnAngelo00

Post by JohnAngelo00 »

Checking for plagiarism before posting is a necessity indeed. I’ve tried a few but they weren’t up to par when it comes to quality for me until I tried https:// skandy. co . You can take photos of printed out documents for checking, insert a URL, or simply copy paste texts.
Franklin
Copywriter

Post by Franklin »

This skandy app looks interesting. I haven’t tried it with a photo yet, but if it works it can be a useful app.
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
Sabrina11

Post by Sabrina11 »

Crafting a unique article involves in-depth research, original ideas, and a distinct writing style. To ensure it's plagiarism-free, consider leveraging the expertise of copywriting services in Dubai. They not only infuse creativity into your content but also employ anti-plagiarism tools to maintain its uniqueness. Your readers will appreciate the authentic insights you bring to the table.
Share This With Friends