Can writing articles on Wikipedia help promote my latest book?

Landing pages, Opt-in pages, Sales pages, etc. If it's written to get visitors to take action, and it's on a website, then this is the place to talk about it
sabinareid

Can writing articles on Wikipedia help promote my latest book?

Post by sabinareid »

I am a newbie author who has just published her first book. Being an author sure is challenging. Only after I finished writing and publishing my book, I realized that I also had to market it to boost sales. While I have utilized social media platforms and created my very own website to let the audience connect with me, I still feel like something is amiss. That’s when my friend told me about Getting a wikipedia page creation. Can writing articles on Wikipedia help promote my book? If so, can someone connect me to a reputable agency that can guide me through this process?
zoefoster

Re: Can writing articles on Wikipedia help promote my latest book?

Post by zoefoster »

Yes it will surely help you with book promotion, you can hire Wikipedia experts for your wiki page creation, I found them on the internet, have a look
sadgrove

Re: Can writing articles on Wikipedia help promote my latest book?

Post by sadgrove »

Wikipedia has a Notability threshold. Your book needs to have been quoted in national publications before it's deemed notable. It's a way to keep Wikipedia free of puffery and self-aggrandizement. Wikipedia editors are known for their brutality.

So, make sure your work is notable before trying this.

Good luck with the book.
Share This With Friends