Feedback for welcome email

All things related to email marketing (mostly copywriting, but other stuff too)
ibadeau

Feedback for welcome email

Post by ibadeau »

Hi -- Just drafted up this email for my FIRST client. Looking for some feedback -- be as brutal as you need to be :)

Hi there, NAME!

I am thrilled to welcome you to the (client's business) weekly newsletter!

In case we haven’t met, I'm (Client Name), the founder of (Business Name). I am an expert in working with children, teens, young adults, and families! With over 25 years of experience in counseling, teaching, behavioral analysis, parenting, and entrepreneurship, I specialize in supporting neurodiverse minds and their families.

At (Business Name), my mission is to empower teenagers and young adults to live balanced, successful, and independent lives through personalized 1:1 coaching and engaging social groups. If you’re the parent of a neurodiverse child struggling to prioritize tasks, form friendships, reach goals, and independently complete daily routines, schedule a free 30-minute consultation and discover how I can support your family's journey.

Each week I will deliver invaluable tips, recommendations, and educational insights directly to your inbox on the best ways to help your child.

Eager to hear more? Here are some of the most popular places to learn more from me:

Insert links with buttons

I can’t wait to help your family and hear from you soon and appreciate you joining the (Buisness Name) family!

Best,
(Client Name)
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Feedback for welcome email

Post by Franklin »

I think it looks good - It says who your client is, it gives credentials for credibility, and it says what the subscriber can expect to get from the newsletter. All good things to have in a welcome email. !3

Is this a paid newsletter or a free newsletter?
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
ibadeau

Re: Feedback for welcome email

Post by ibadeau »

Thank you for the feedback!! It’s a free newsletter as of now, just trying to get more clients and more reach
Share This With Friends