Another great way to keep your email subscribers engaged

All things related to email marketing (mostly copywriting, but other stuff too)
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Another great way to keep your email subscribers engaged

Post by SARubin »

A lot of email copywriters eventually run into the problem of not knowing what to write about. Of course we only want to send useful info to our list, but it's not always easy to keep those emails fresh and exciting.

If you've been writing email copy for a while then you've probably run into this issue yourself on occasion.

Here's another great way you can always keep your emails relevant and interesting for your subscribers...

The Q&A email
This is basically when your subscribers email you questions and you answer those questions.

Then you quote the question and blast the question and answer out to your entire list.

This not only allows your subscribers to feel like they're part of something, but it also lets them know you care about providing genuine value to the members of your email list.

But what if you don't have any email subscribers asking you questions?

If you don't have any subscribers emailing you questions yet, you can prime the pump by bouncing on over to facebook, or reddit, or any niche specific forums, and pull a few popular questions from the platform.

Answer these questions in your email blast and encourage your list to ask their own questions for you to answer.

Once you get the ball rolling some of your members will start to email you their own questions.

As long as your answers are relevant to the reason they signed up for your list, I guarantee your readers will never grow tired of these emails.
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Copyking

Re: Another great way to keep your email subscribers engaged

Post by Copyking »

This is a good idea. I have tried surveys with my list but not many answer, I never thought to "prime the pump" :D
Share This With Friends