Read This Before Making Suggestions

If you have a suggestion to make this forum better, or if you have a question about a feature of this site, let us know.
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Read This Before Making Suggestions

Post by SARubin »

We welcome suggestions for improvements because this forum was created for you, my fellow copywriters!

Want to see another category or feature…? Just let us know.

But as you make your suggestions keep in mind, this forum is a hobby site and a labor of love… I’m a copywriter, not a web developer, and I created this site with the help of a couple friends. So if you’re looking for something that’s too sophisticated to implement, it probably won’t happen any time soon (unless you’d like to pitch in to help make it happen)

Obviously we can’t incorporate every suggestion, but if enough people ask for the same upgrade then we’ll do everything possible to figure it out and make it work for you.

So suggest away my friends… Just keep it real. Thanks.
These users thanked the author SARubin for the post (total 2):
Stardust, dfarrimond
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
dfarrimond

Re: Read This Before Making Suggestions

Post by dfarrimond »

I actually have 2, umm, okay 3 ideas;)

As a new copywriter, the 3 particular areas that I used to struggle with a lot were;
  • pricing
  • good swipe file materials and templates
  • templates for business
Whoops! That might qualify as 4 potential topics. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just a few thoughts!

Debra
These users thanked the author dfarrimond for the post:
SARubin
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: Read This Before Making Suggestions

Post by SARubin »

Hmm, those are good ideas, Debra –

I’m not sure what we could do about helping writers with pricing (because let’s face it… these days prices are all over the board, from a penny a word up to thousands of dollars for a sales letter, and everywhere in between).

But a section with swipe files, templates and formulas is something we can add to this site.

Do you think it should be just one big section where people can browse? Or should it be separated into sub-sections (like different niches, or different styles)?
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends