Pagiarism Checkers

Useful tools for better writing
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Pagiarism Checkers

Post by SARubin »

We had a request from a new member to add some plagiarism checkers to the site. For content writing?

I personally don't use them too much because I write my own stuff. But here is one I've used before, and the free version seems good.

Here's the link...

https://www.quetext.com/

If you have any others that seem legit, by all means, share them in this thread...
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Pagiarism Checkers

Post by Franklin »

Grammarly has a plagiarism checker to go with all their grammar and punctuation tools

https://www.grammarly.com/plagiarism-checker

I don't know how accurate it is, but they've been around for a long time so they're probably as good, or better, than most of the other ones out there.
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
johndwilson123

Free Plagiarism Checker Online | 100% Accurate

Post by johndwilson123 »

At MyAssignmentHelp.com, we understand the importance of originality in academic and professional writing. That's why we offer a free, high-quality plagiarism checker online designed to ensure your content is unique and authentic. Our tool is ideal for students, researchers, and professionals who need to verify the originality of their work quickly and efficiently.
Our plagiarism checker is powered by advanced algorithms that scan your text against a vast database of academic papers, articles, and web content. This comprehensive search helps identify any instances of duplication or uncredited use of sources. With our tool, you can be confident that your work meets the highest standards of originality and academic integrity.
Using our free plagiarism checker is simple. Just upload your document or paste your text into the tool, and within moments, you'll receive a detailed report highlighting any areas of concern. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to understand the results and take necessary actions to address any issues.
MyAssignmentHelp.com is committed to providing reliable, accurate, and user-friendly tools to support your academic and professional success. Whether you're preparing a research paper, a thesis, or a business report, our plagiarism checker helps you maintain the integrity of your work and avoid unintentional plagiarism.
Try our free plagiarism checker today and ensure that your writing stands out for all the right reasons!
rafaymir

Re: Pagiarism Checkers

Post by rafaymir »

Thanks for sharing the link to Quetext—it's a solid option for plagiarism checking, especially for those who want a reliable tool without spending money. Like you, I prefer creating original content, but having a plagiarism checker handy can be useful, especially for cross-checking work when collaborating with others.

Another good one is Grammarly, which offers a plagiarism detection feature alongside its grammar and writing tools. The free version gives a decent scan, though the premium option is more thorough. Another option is Turnitin, widely used in academic circles, though it’s typically paid.
thomeseliana

Re: Writers: Before you post your listing - Read This First

Post by thomeseliana »

Thank you for sharing these important tips! It’s crucial for writers to understand the best practices before posting their listings. Ensuring clarity and professionalism can really make a difference in attracting the right clients.

Additionally, I recommend checking your work for originality using a reliable tool. You can use resources like this plagiarism checker to ensure your content is unique before you post. It’s a great way to maintain your credibility as a writer.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's listings!
Share This With Friends