Up selling: Additional translated copy

Want some feedback on your copy? Then post it here (who knows... you just might get some good advice)
Kopyvriter
Tagline: Sell more, write simple

Up selling: Additional translated copy

Post by Kopyvriter »

Hello Team,

Thanks for your continued support.

I would like to sell an additional translated copy to my customer who recently orders a document translation for me.

Help me to improve this landing page copy, client may contact me after a click on the google ads promotion extension.

5 Reason for having additional translated copy when moving abroad.

Immigrating is one of the most significant changes you may face in life. Moving to a new country and adapting to a different culture can be complicated and challenging.

Language is one of the most significant barriers that newcomers face when resettling. Trying to get a job, make friends or even complete basic tasks like buying food or filling out forms can be frustrating and stressful if you aren't fluent in English.

A certified translated copy of a birth certificate is an immutable document that guides your identity in a foreign country, allowing you to receive a social security card, a driver's license, and even jobs.

After submission for the visa, it is recommended to get an additional certified copy of your translated documents.

Here are the top 5 reasons for having an additional copy.

1.Authenticity or identification purposes: This is the foremost reason for carrying an additional certified copy. After landing in an international country as a permanent resident, you apply for various facilities, including Social Insurance Number (SIN), opening a bank account, applying for a driving license, school admission, and housing. You never know if any department may ask for a certified translated copy of your certificate.

2. Lost: To be on the safe side. It's worth having additional copies, as it means that you've got a backup if you lose one or the other. Because of that, you won't run the risk of falling foul of any laws while also ensuring that you don't lose any of your important documents.

3. Recordkeeping: Because of the extensive amount of legal process that could arise, ensuring authenticity can be paramount. With that in mind, one of the easiest and most effective ways to do so is by keeping an additional certified copy of these documents so that they can be used for verification, should the need ever arise.

4. Last longer: While this may seem somewhat counterintuitive, hard copies can often end up lasting significantly longer than many digital copies. It's been shown on many occasions that when properly stored and handled, paper documents can last quite a significant amount of time.

5. Easily accessible: there might be situations that arise when you can't use email to find digital versions of a certified copy, whereas, in hard copies, you can carry it anywhere and everywhere and not worry about the battery of your mobile/laptop dying.

There might be many other individual reasons for having an additional copy. We notice applicants come to us for additional copies on a regular basis.

Indeed this is additional effort and money involved to order additional copies if you contact us in the future.

Our minimum charge for additional copies is 50% of your translation order, but if you order now I will give you an extra 25% discount on your order.

So think FAST and let me know, your document is ready to dispatch.

YES, I WANT ADDITIONAL COPY NOW!!
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: Up selling: Additional translated copy

Post by SARubin »

I'm a little confused by your inquiry.

Ideally an up-sell is closely related to the initial purchase, in product genre or usability. And should happen soon after the decision to buy. When your customer is in the buying mood.

So my first questions are...

What type of a document did they recently purchase from you? (business? personal? sales-copy? content?)

And how soon in the purchase are you presenting this offer to them? (before checkout? at checkout? after purchase?)

Mainly asking because your copy reads like you're tying to pre-sell them the idea of needing a translated document. But if they just bought one from you doesn't that mean they already know the value of having one?

Can you clarify what you're selling and who you're trying to sell to...?
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends