Can you give me a review on my copy? Thank you!

Want some feedback on your copy? Then post it here (who knows... you just might get some good advice)
Relu Iulian

Can you give me a review on my copy? Thank you!

Post by Relu Iulian »

Hey Guys! Would you mind giving me a feedback on the copy I've written for a minimalist design wallet?
Thank you!

Are you ready for the wallet that can keep up with your lifestyle? We think you are!

Regardless the minimalist style, our wallet can store your bills, coins, and up to eight cards. And that’s not all, with the NFC Chip you can store up to 500 bytes of data as well.

If you are thinking about security and resistance. Count on us!
Thanks to the 110% stretchability rubberband, you can trust that our wallets will keep your money and cards safe for years to come.

Crafted with premium materials, we found the perfect blend of style and function. If you value quality and organisation in your everyday life. We got you!

So why wait? Upgrade not only your wallet, but your safety with FOCX wallets and experience the perfect balance of style, function, and durability.
WordyWordpecker
Writer

Re: Can you give me a review on my copy? Thank you!

Post by WordyWordpecker »

I like it !3
it's very descriptive if I needed a wallet I would want to get one.
Relu Iulian

Post by Relu Iulian »

WordyWordpecker wrote: April 19th, 2023, 11:04 am I like it !3
it's very descriptive if I needed a wallet I would want to get one.
Thank you! Wouldn’t expect that 😊
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Post by SARubin »

This is pretty good product description copy, Relu.

Get this in front of the right market, add a picture of the wallet and a "buy now" button, and you should have no problem selling some wallets.

This is the kind of copy you might want to test for your own copywriting business, or your upwork profile page (With a few word changes)...
Are you ready for the copywriter that can keep up with your business? I think you are!
If you are thinking about customer engagement and conversions. Count on me!
Thanks to my 110% guarantee, you can trust that your copy will keep money pouring into your bank account for years to come.
It might not work, but it could be worth split testing to see what kind of results you get
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Relu Iulian

Post by Relu Iulian »

SARubin wrote: April 19th, 2023, 10:06 pm This is pretty good product description copy, Relu.

Get this in front of the right market, add a picture of the wallet and a "buy now" button, and you should have no problem selling some wallets.

This is the kind of copy you might want to test for your own copywriting business, or your upwork profile page (With a few word changes)...
Are you ready for the copywriter that can keep up with your business? I think you are!
If you are thinking about customer engagement and conversions. Count on me!
Thanks to my 110% guarantee, you can trust that your copy will keep money pouring into your bank account for years to come.
It might not work, but it could be worth split testing to see what kind of results you get
Thank you very much!
Share This With Friends