Women's bespoke shoes

Want some feedback on your copy? Then post it here (who knows... you just might get some good advice)
Goodman3898

Women's bespoke shoes

Post by Goodman3898 »

Hi! I'm new to copywriting and advertising. I'm trying to write an ad for my business. I will be glad of your advice and criticism.
Below is a translation of my instagram ad into English.

Creating your mood

Imagine that you have shoes to create your most refined and elegant image, choose your mood, posture and gait.
Shoes that will give new meaning to your clothing collection and give you an inner feeling of confidence and sexuality.

Today it is possible. Using premium materials from around the world, a wide variety of colors and shades, we will create shoes for you, from our collection or according to your design and sizes.  In our palette of colors, you will definitely find something to impress those around you.

Unlike factory shoes, which are beautiful, but unfit, because they are created according to the standard fullness, our shoes are always your size, thanks to the work of the shoemaker, who takes into account the volume, shape and characteristics of your foot.

We understand the needs of your feet, so to get the shoes of your dreams, you only need to choose the color and model of shoes that match your outfit.

To realize your most stunning ideas, our designers have selected trendy and classic shoe models, and fashion designers and shoemakers will make your idea a reality in 7 days.

Until now, you wore shoes that you could fit into, now all the world's shoe models are available to you, you are limited only by your own imagination.

Shoes, unlike clothes, always stay in your size.  The experience of our masters will amaze you with its quality and durability.

You can try on your shoes in the post office for a symbolic deposit of 150 hryvnias.  The rest is paid after trying on the shoes and feeling satisfied.

Getting the shoes of your dreams has never been easier.  Visit our company in the city of Dnipro, or write to us in private messages to receive a master's consultation, view the color palette, take measurements and place an order.
Attachments
png_20230520_114640_0000.png
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: Women's bespoke shoes

Post by SARubin »

Hello Goodman3898,

I don't know much about your market, or about women's shoes (except I know that my wife has 15 or 20 pairs of shoes) but at first glance your copy looks good enough to test.
My best advice is to put it out there and see what you get for a response

Good luck, and let us know how it works out for you.

All the best,
Steve
Goodman3898 wrote: May 20th, 2023, 3:29 pm Hi! I'm new to copywriting and advertising. I'm trying to write an ad for my business. I will be glad of your advice and criticism.
Below is a translation of my instagram ad into English.

Creating your mood

Imagine that you have shoes to create your most refined and elegant image, choose your mood, posture and gait.
Shoes that will give new meaning to your clothing collection and give you an inner feeling of confidence and sexuality.

Today it is possible. Using premium materials from around the world, a wide variety of colors and shades, we will create shoes for you, from our collection or according to your design and sizes.  In our palette of colors, you will definitely find something to impress those around you.

Unlike factory shoes, which are beautiful, but unfit, because they are created according to the standard fullness, our shoes are always your size, thanks to the work of the shoemaker, who takes into account the volume, shape and characteristics of your foot.

We understand the needs of your feet, so to get the shoes of your dreams, you only need to choose the color and model of shoes that match your outfit.

To realize your most stunning ideas, our designers have selected trendy and classic shoe models, and fashion designers and shoemakers will make your idea a reality in 7 days.

Until now, you wore shoes that you could fit into, now all the world's shoe models are available to you, you are limited only by your own imagination.

Shoes, unlike clothes, always stay in your size.  The experience of our masters will amaze you with its quality and durability.

You can try on your shoes in the post office for a symbolic deposit of 150 hryvnias.  The rest is paid after trying on the shoes and feeling satisfied.

Getting the shoes of your dreams has never been easier.  Visit our company in the city of Dnipro, or write to us in private messages to receive a master's consultation, view the color palette, take measurements and place an order.
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends