Rate this email please

Want some feedback on your copy? Then post it here (who knows... you just might get some good advice)
dhananjay

Rate this email please

Post by dhananjay »

I have a question about emails that should I sell them in email or should I direct them to the landing page ? and how can I improve this email

3 ways to lose weight even if you have tried everything

Hi, <name>,

You have tried a lot of things to lose weight and you have become fed up with not getting results and not finding the motivation to continue your journey.
But we have a method so you could eat what you want and still lose weight? You can achieve that by following these 3 steps.

Step 1 - Exercise
When I mention exercise, I don't mean heavy cardio routines that everyone recommends, like running 10 miles, and so on. You can lose weight by engaging in moderate exercise as well. However, you should know the right way to perform them and the ideal time for exercise.

Step 2 - Diet
I understand that you may dislike the word "diet," but what if you could include your favorite foods in your diet and even have delicious substitutes for them

Step 3 - Gratitude
Gratitude is the most crucial aspect that many people overlook in their daily lives. You should practice gratitude daily, even while doing other activities. It helps you stay motivated in every situation.

These are the steps required to transform yourself from being chubby to becoming Ripped.

You likely have many questions on your mind, such as how to tailor diets and exercises to your preferences, as I mentioned earlier. You can find your answers in the link below.

Biohacker
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Rate this email please

Post by Franklin »

dhananjay wrote: September 3rd, 2023, 8:37 am I have a question about emails that should I sell them in email or should I direct them to the landing page ?
Both. In my experience the email should sell them on the idea of clicking to the landing page. This creates a micro-commitment of action and momentum that moves them towards the sale.
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
dhananjay

Re: Rate this email please

Post by dhananjay »

Franklin wrote: September 4th, 2023, 11:02 am
dhananjay wrote: September 3rd, 2023, 8:37 am I have a question about emails that should I sell them in email or should I direct them to the landing page ?
Both. In my experience the email should sell them on the idea of clicking to the landing page. This creates a micro-commitment of action and momentum that moves them towards the sale.
Thanks for the help mate
Share This With Friends