Feedback on course title and description

Want some feedback on your copy? Then post it here (who knows... you just might get some good advice)
nhsadika

Feedback on course title and description

Post by nhsadika »

Hi
I'm working on copy for a new course focused on helping people understand and prepare from a global money reset.

The course name (after some surveys) was either
Money Mastery
or
Total Reset

Total Reset so far won out because it has the concept of an event we are in (a reset) so its more specific.
The audience is probably 27-57 males with university education, but a general audience that may want more education about the macro world of money and taking action for themselves that could be profitable.

In terms of feedback, I guess I'd wonder which of these stand out?

1: Financial Reset Unleashed: Dominate the New Money Game and Unleash 10x Returns
2: A Survival Guide To Master The Money Reset And Unleash 10x+ Returns
3: A Survival Guide To Thriving In A Money Revolution And Unleashing 10x+ Returns

Our informal surveys find that 1 is more optimistic, and 3 has an edgy feel, so it may not be as "clickworthy"

But I'd be curious for feedback on this!
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Feedback on course title and description

Post by Franklin »

nhsadika wrote: February 7th, 2024, 11:12 pm
1: Financial Reset Unleashed: Dominate the New Money Game and Unleash 10x Returns
3: A Survival Guide To Thriving In A Money Revolution And Unleashing 10x+ Returns
Hi,
Out of the three I like number one the most. I don't know why, it's just the one that makes me want to click.
HTH
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
nhsadika

Post by nhsadika »

Franklin wrote: February 8th, 2024, 1:11 am
nhsadika wrote: February 7th, 2024, 11:12 pm
Hi,
Out of the three I like number one the most. I don't know why, it's just the one that makes me want to click.
HTH

Thanks Franklin!
The feedback I have form one person is that 1 is not specific to what it is (a course). Im not sure how we avoid the paradox of choice -- so many permutations! Does 1b or 1c help?

1b: Financial Reset Unleashed: The Strategy Guide to Dominate the New Money Game and Unleash 10x Returns
1c: Money Reset Unleashed: Dominate the New Money Game and Unleash 10x Returns

By the way our course can be called.
A Money Reset Mastery (i.e. Money Reset Mastery is the first...)
B Total Reset ((i.e. The Total Reset course is the first...)
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Post by SARubin »

Hi nhsadika, welcome to the forum.
I think everyone has an opinion (on just about everything) and I'm no exception to that rule, so I'll toss in my 2 cents...
nhsadika wrote: Hi
I'm working on copy for a new course focused on helping people understand and prepare from a global money reset.

The course name (after some surveys) was either
Money Mastery
or
Total Reset
Money Mastery tells me what the course is about, and that's good. But it's also a term that's been used a thousand times, in a thousand different courses, so it doesn't really stand out as original.

I like Total Reset because it has the impending doom undertones, and most people are more motivated by fear of loss than by generic hope.

Of course it all depends on how aware your market is about the coming financial reset, and about who you are as an authority on the subject.
Maybe you could add a single word for the folks who are less aware, so they immediately know what the course is about?
Something like Total Financial Reset might help attract people on the fringe as well as the center of your target.

nhsadika wrote: In terms of feedback, I guess I'd wonder which of these stand out?

Our informal surveys find that 1 is more optimistic, and 3 has an edgy feel, so it may not be as "clickworthy"

But I'd be curious for feedback on this!
I would suggest trying them all. Split test them and measure the response numbers to see which one works best.

The beautiful thing about sales copy on the Internet is the ability to split test your copy on the fly. And it doesn't cost much to change things up a bit.

When I first learned copy it was in the offline world (direct mail, flyers, and newspaper ads) and it was expensive to print a thousand pieces of copy and send it out, then wait for the response (sometimes for days, or even weeks). Then pay more, in time and money, to send out a different version. Even split testing a headline could cost hundreds, or thousands of dollars.

On the Internet it's inexpensive and fast to split test different copy.

After split testing what you have, you could try changing it up a bit...

Money Mastery Unleashed: How to Survive and Thrive in the Coming Financial Reset

The Great Financial Reset is Here! This course will show you how to make 10X returns in the new economy

The Financial World is Collapsing all Around Us! The Great Reset is Here! These people are making 10X returns on their investments right now.

These are just examples off the top of my head. But it might be something for you to think about.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth of opinion.

All the best,
Steve
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
nhsadika

Post by nhsadika »

Thanks Steve,

I've been pondering the comments for a while.

Tying the title/description :shock: into the script (video) wording is a lot of work, not sure how people can iterate on this so frequently.

Do you mind if we post some of the intro of our script here to see if it's catching? :D
Share This With Friends