[Critique Needed] Ad copy for web design agency

Want some feedback on your copy? Then post it here (who knows... you just might get some good advice)
habeebAde

[Critique Needed] Ad copy for web design agency

Post by habeebAde »

Context: The copy is for a Facebook ad for a web design agency looking to start up conversations with potential customers and get them to book a call or just sign them as a client through the DMs.

Ad Headline: Get A Unique Website For A Crazily Low Price.

Ad Headline 2: Crazily Upgrade Your Small Biz with a $149 website

Ad Headline 3: This $149 Website Will 2X Your Biz Revenue

Body copy:

Can't reach potential customers outside your local area as a small business owner?

Or have you been struggling to put yourself out there and generate consistent leads and sales for your business?

Or you don't know how to position your business as an authority in your niche so you can get buyers who trust you?

For real, we know what it's like.

It can be frustrating.

It can make you feel overwhelmed, stuck and like you're failing in business.

As you work harder, later, earlier, longer, on your biz…

You still are not satisfied with the results you're getting.

But don't get sad…

Because we have something huge for ya.

Perhaps it's “a way”...

A way to escape the never ending struggle to reach a wider audience.

A way to generate consistent traffic, leads, and sales for your business.

A way to show your credibility to potential customers.

A way to tap into “online money” in your small business.

A way to become unique and stand out from your competitors.

So what's this way?

A uniquely-designed and high-converting website.

Yeah, that's right.

I've not seen anyone get a quality website and then regret having it (because it works).

You see, at Top Web Design US, our goal is to make you a website that oozes professionalism and speaks highly of your brand.

And all you have to do to get us to help you with the website…

Is to click the "Send Message” button below this ad and send us a message and we'd talk about how we could help you.

And again, we're only doing this for a ridiculously low price of $149 for a very short time.

We're planning to increase the price soon (cos people literally do this for $2k).

Which is why you should hurry up and send us a DM now to talk about how we can help you with a great website.

See you in the DMs.
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: [Critique Needed] Ad copy for web design agency

Post by SARubin »

Hey habeebAde,
Welcome to the copywriters forum.

I don't work with facebook ads so I don't know all of facebooks' rules and policies about what they will, or will not allow in advertising.

But I can still help you out here with some general copy tips...

Of course the first question is, what do you know about your market?

Looking at your copy it's clearly targeting small business owners, but do they even know they need a website? What's the market awareness of your audience?

Do they have a website that needs an upgrade? (for the record, these people are easier to sell to)

Learn as much as you can about the market because it will help bring focus to your copy.
Knowing our market intimately helps us tailor our copy to that group specifically.

Get back to me on who your target market is and then we can take a look at your copy, starting with your headlines...

All the best,
Steven
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends