Welcome to the Copywriters Forum

As long as you're here introduce yourself... At least say hi 😀

Hey, everybody!

At least say hello
Alexander54

Hey, everybody!

Post by Alexander54 »

Hey, everybody!

Alexander here! Yes, the same guy who spent sleepless nights making words dance on blank pages, who even considered buying Harry Potter glasses just to find inspiration! 😜
I arrive here with my flaming pens (virtual, of course, otherwise I'd be writing on walls with charcoal) and my literary compass that guides me through storms of ideas. I'm the kind of person who writes dialogue between my socks and shoes just to see what happens. Yes, I know, it's a bit crazy, but inspiration can come from anywhere, even the sock drawer!

I come here to share my literary delusions and maybe even collaborate with people who don't find it weird to discuss fictional characters as if they were family members! I write anything and everything: from science fiction where robots rebel against remote controls, to thrillers where coffee is the key element in solving the mystery.
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Hey, everybody!

Post by Franklin »

Hey Alexander,
Welcome to the copywriters forum. I can tell you're a very creative person and I hope you'll continue to share some of your writing with us. :)

-F
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
Share This With Friends