Welcome to the Copywriters Forum

As long as you're here introduce yourself... At least say hi 😀

Hello everyone, I’m Elisabeth.

At least say hello
ElisabethN

Hello everyone, I’m Elisabeth.

Post by ElisabethN »

I would like to, first of all, say thanks for reading my message, and then introduce myself. I am Elisabeth, 28, originally from Barcelona, but living in Switzerland at the moment.
After years, I’ve decided to leave my profession and try to make a living out of one of my two passions: writing.
Copywriting is about to be one of the two writing paths I’m taking, and my friends, I am feeling a little bit lost. I’m taking some courses, and I get the theory. Still, I am not very sure how to start the action. That’s why I figured out that a forum with already professionals, and professionals-to-be, could be a great way to be part of a community.
A community that knows and understands, and to which, after all, I belong.
So, I genuinely hope we can share and talk, and of course, I hope I can also help.
I wish you all an incredible day!
Elisabeth N.
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: Hello everyone, I’m Elisabeth.

Post by SARubin »

Hi Elisabeth,
Welcome to the community. Happy to have you here.

I’m Steve… Nice to meet you.
ElisabethN wrote: February 18th, 2020, 3:37 pm I would like to, first of all, say thanks for reading my message
You’re welcome – Thanks for writing it 😉
ElisabethN wrote: February 18th, 2020, 3:37 pmAfter years, I’ve decided to leave my profession and try to make a living out of one of my two passions: writing.
Just out of curiosity… What’s your other passion?
ElisabethN wrote: February 18th, 2020, 3:37 pmCopywriting is about to be one of the two writing paths I’m taking, and my friends, I am feeling a little bit lost. I’m taking some courses, and I get the theory. Still, I am not very sure how to start the action.
OK, Elisabeth, let’s start at the beginning…

When you say “Copywriting” are we talking about sales and advertising copy? Or content writing?
ElisabethN wrote: February 18th, 2020, 3:37 pmSo, I genuinely hope we can share and talk, and of course, I hope I can also help.
Awesome. This site is still fairly new (just started it last year) and I believe you just succinctly described the exact reason it was built in the first place 🙂

Feel free to have a look around, and let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,

Steve
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
WordyWordpecker
Writer

Post by WordyWordpecker »

Hi Elisabeth – Welcome to the forum 😀
Rhonda

Post by Rhonda »

Hello Elisabeth,

Welcome to the forum.

It’s wonderful that you are following your passion. I wish you the best of success in your new writing career.

-Rhonda
spaceage

Post by spaceage »

Hola Elisabeth, welcome 🙂

How is the lockdown working in your neck of the wood?
Share This With Friends