Welcome to the Copywriters Forum

As long as you're here introduce yourself... At least say hi 😀

Starting out new

At least say hello
Jac

Starting out new

Post by Jac »

Hello everyone, I have recently taken interest in copywriting and need all the help I can get. I have zero experience and if anyone is willing to show me the ropes that would be great. What programs on your computer, or any other tech I might need to get started would be great. I'd like to chat with somone and really learn this. Please help haha
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Starting out new

Post by Franklin »

Jac wrote: July 11th, 2022, 1:28 pm Hello everyone, I have recently taken interest in copywriting and need all the help I can get. I have zero experience and if anyone is willing to show me the ropes that would be great. What programs on your computer, or any other tech I might need to get started would be great. I'd like to chat with somone and really learn this. Please help haha
There's lots of copywriting resources online.

For tech, all you need to start is a basic writing program, or text editor. ( Offline all you need is a pencil and pad of paper :D )

After that you can add more tools, like a thesaurus. Here's a list of some useful online tools you can start with
Useful Writing Tools

Learning how to write is not hard as long as you understand it's a lifelong process. I've been writing for 8 years and I'm still learning, plus the market is constantly changing and evolving. Good grammar never goes out of style but popular writing styles change with the times

If you're interested in sales copywriting, you can start by learning the basics from these books
Great Copywriting Books

Hope that helps.
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
Share This With Friends