Welcome to the Copywriters Forum

As long as you're here introduce yourself... At least say hi 😀

Hi everyone

At least say hello
titanad67

Hi everyone

Post by titanad67 »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Zaf, probably like most here I stumbled across this forum looking for a place I could get help with my copywriting.

I've already found some great advice here, thanks...

My hope is to transition from my current job to freelance copywriting, and I'm looking for help to improve my copywriting skills.

It's great to be here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to learning from you all.

Zaf
These users thanked the author titanad67 for the post:
SARubin
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Franklin »

Hi Zaf,

Welcome to the forum :)/

Good luck with your copywriting journey, and let us know if there's something we can help you with.

- F
titanad67 wrote: October 20th, 2022, 5:54 pm Hi Everyone,

I'm Zaf, probably like most here I stumbled across this forum looking for a place I could get help with my copywriting.

I've already found some great advice here, thanks...

My hope is to transition from my current job to freelance copywriting, and I'm looking for help to improve my copywriting skills.

It's great to be here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to learning from you all.

Zaf
These users thanked the author Franklin for the post:
SARubin
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
titanad67

Post by titanad67 »

@Franklin Thanks.

At the moment I'm going through a couple of copywriting courses and writing out sales pages by hand by Gary Halbert and John Carlton, then i thought about trying to rewrite some sales pages.

If you or anyone else has got any more suggestions that would be great :D

Thanks
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Post by SARubin »

Welcome to the copywriters forum Zaf,

Glad you could join us.
titanad67 wrote: October 20th, 2022, 5:54 pm I'm looking for help to improve my copywriting skills.
That's why this forum was created... To help new copywriters, like you, improve your copywriting skills.

Have a look around and feel free to join some of the conversations.
titanad67 wrote: October 20th, 2022, 8:14 pm At the moment I'm going through a couple of copywriting courses and writing out sales pages by hand by Gary Halbert and John Carlton, then i thought about trying to rewrite some sales pages.

If you or anyone else has got any more suggestions that would be great :D

Thanks
Looks like you're off to a good start. If you haven't seen it yet, we have a small forum section where you can download some PDF swipe files and some other copywriting stuff...
Download Section

You need to be logged in to access it, but everything there is free for you to download and use as you like.

All the best,
Steve

P.S. Just out of curiosity, what is your current job? (if you'd rather not say, that's OK. I was just curious)
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
titanad67

Post by titanad67 »

Thanks Steve,

I'll take a look at the download section, that'll be really great.

I work as an IT Support Technician for an energy-based company here in the UK. I help support the staff of the company with their IT issues.

Started this job at the beginning of the lockdown though the pay isn't that brilliant, I work mostly remotely and have plenty of time to study and work. on my copywriting so that's a big plus.

But I've been doing IT support now for about 20 years and feel like a change.

I came across copywriting a few years ago while I was learning about affiliate email marketing... my aim is to do freelance copywriting but also build my own audience.

I have a small email list around internet marketing that I've built up and made a couple of sales from (not a lot) and that I still email, though not as regular as I should.

I look forward to learning from you and everyone else here.

Zaf
Share This With Friends