Welcome to the Copywriters Forum

As long as you're here introduce yourself... At least say hi 😀

Hi Everyone

At least say hello
JesseWeru

Hi Everyone

Post by JesseWeru »

My name is JesseWeru and I am from Nairobi, Kenya. I am excited to join this community of copywriting enthusiasts and professionals. I have been working as a remote copywriter for a few years now, and I have come to appreciate the power of well-crafted words in conveying ideas and messages. I am keen to learn from other writers, and also share my own experience.

As someone who works remotely, I understand the unique challenges and opportunities that come with this type of work, and I look forward to discussing these with others in the community.

I am looking forward to connecting with all of you and discussing the craft of copywriting. I hope to contribute to the community by sharing my own experiences and learning from others.

Thank you for having me!
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by SARubin »

Hello JesseWeru,

Welcome to the copywriters forum.

Happy to have you here and I'm looking forward to you sharing your experience with us. I would love to know more about your experiences, and challenges, as a copywriter from Kenya. (I live in the USA and I don't get out much)

Feel free to browse around and join any of the discussions. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,
Steve
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Franklin
Copywriter

Post by Franklin »

Welcome to the forum @JesseWeru :)/
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
WordyWordpecker
Writer

Post by WordyWordpecker »

Hi @JesseWeru
Welcome to the forums
Share This With Friends