Welcome to the Copywriters Forum

As long as you're here introduce yourself... At least say hi 😀

Introducing the curiosity of a Danish copywriter

At least say hello
HenryClockwork

Introducing the curiosity of a Danish copywriter

Post by HenryClockwork »

I am a Danish copywriter, having worked as a creative director for decades. I now do copywriting and strategy at clockwork.dk.
[hyperlink removed by moderator - please read forum rules thank you]

I am past 60, but I am still open to inspiration and learning. And I would appreciate a qualified forum when I have specific questions and enquiries.

I write in Danish and in English. I understand German…aber deutsche Grammatik ist nicht meine Stärke.

Cheers,
Henry
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Introducing the curiosity of a Danish copywriter

Post by Franklin »

Welcome to the community @HenryClockwork,

I am looking forward to reading your insights and learning from your experience.

-F
HenryClockwork wrote: March 15th, 2023, 1:01 pm I am a Danish copywriter, having worked as a creative director for decades. I now do copywriting and strategy at clockwork.dk.
[hyperlink removed by moderator - please read forum rules thank you]

I am past 60, but I am still open to inspiration and learning. And I would appreciate a qualified forum when I have specific questions and enquiries.

I write in Danish and in English. I understand German…aber deutsche Grammatik ist nicht meine Stärke.

Cheers,
Henry
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: Introducing the curiosity of a Danish copywriter

Post by SARubin »

Welcome to the copywriters forum HenryClockwork,

Always great to have another experienced copywriter join our little corner of the Universe. Especially another old timer like myself (I'm just under 60, but I'm catching up to you 8-) ).

As far as being open to continued inspiration and learning, I'm with you there. In my mind the day I stop learning is the day I start dying.

I'm looking forward to sharing some stories with you, and maybe we can learn from each other.

All the best,
Steve
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends