Welcome to the Copywriters Forum

As long as you're here introduce yourself... At least say hi 😀

Aspiring Email Marketing Copywriter in Need of Guidance"

At least say hello
jnunn4x

Aspiring Email Marketing Copywriter in Need of Guidance"

Post by jnunn4x »

Hello, my name is Judah Nunn.

I want to become a freelance copywriter that specializes in email marketing sales pitches.

I love to write, and I appreciate the influence and power of words.

I desire the ability to work on my own time, from any location.

I have a high willingness to learn, so I would love all the help I can get.

Thank you for reading!
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Aspiring Email Marketing Copywriter in Need of Guidance"

Post by Franklin »

Hello Judah Nunn :)/
Welcome to the copywriters forum.
These users thanked the author Franklin for the post:
Muqtada Kamal
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
Muqtada Kamal

Post by Muqtada Kamal »

Email copywriting is a part of email marketing.
Email marketing serves the purpose of targeting the audience and informing them about your desired message.
one of the great and free options, I as beginner had learned for free is Go to Youtube> Search Email marketing or Email copywriting FUll course> Filter Durantion-over 20minutes
Boom- You will find lots of people, providing free email copywriting or marketing course on youtube. This is more than enough to get you started and let you know about the basic.
As far as Email Copywriting is concerned.
Apply the same way mentioned above.
2nd
Get into many newsletters subscription. Collect the email for few days. Now open your inbox, start reading your emails headline and the one which you open, analyze it and find out why you clicked on that headline. Which email headline made you clicked the email and made you read it.
This way, you will be able to find and analyze and pick the nature and stance of email copywriting.
MAKE SURE WHAT YOU LEARN< MUST APPLY,
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Post by SARubin »

Hi Judah Nunn,
Welcome to the community.

Sorry about the delayed welcome, I've been working overtime the past couple months and sometimes days get ahead of me.

Since you're interested in email marketing, have you checked out the Email Copywriting section yet? There's some resources over there that can help you get started.

And while you're here, feel free to browse around the forums, join any of the conversations, and let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Steve

ADDED LATER: Hello to you as well, Muqtada Kamal. I extend the same greeting to you :)

jnunn4x wrote: April 27th, 2023, 4:39 am Hello, my name is Judah Nunn.

I want to become a freelance copywriter that specializes in email marketing sales pitches.

Thank you for reading!
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
sebastian35554

Post by sebastian35554 »

jnunn4x wrote: April 27th, 2023, 4:39 am Hello, my name is Judah Nunn.

I also found the best coworking space from intersect, you can visit their website and find the most suitable coworking space for us freelancers.

Thank you for reading!
It's great to meet you and hear about your aspirations of becoming a freelance copywriter specializing in email marketing sales pitches. Writing is indeed a wonderful passion, and the impact of words can be truly remarkable.

Becoming a freelance copywriter allows you the freedom to work on your own terms, from anywhere you choose. It's an exciting journey that offers flexibility and the opportunity to showcase your creativity.

Having a strong willingness to learn is a fantastic quality to have, as it will fuel your growth and development in this field. There's always something new to discover and refine as you delve deeper into the world of copywriting.

If you ever need any assistance or guidance along the way, feel free to reach out. Many resources and communities are available to support aspiring copywriters, and I'm confident you'll find the help you seek.

Wishing you all the best on your path to becoming a successful freelance copywriter! Keep honing your writing skills and embracing the power of words. You've got this!

Best regards
Share This With Friends