Welcome to the Copywriters Forum

As long as you're here introduce yourself... At least say hi 😀

I have a question

At least say hello
Shubham29

I have a question

Post by Shubham29 »

Hi,

I have a question about " legendary marketers' " super affiliate secrets. can anyone explain what it is and what I am gonna get from that if I buy that product???
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: I have a question

Post by SARubin »

Shubham29 wrote: Hi,

I have a question about " legendary marketers' " super affiliate secrets. can anyone explain what it is and what I am gonna get from that if I buy that product???
Hi Shubham29, and welcome to the forum.

I'm not familiar with that particular product, but I am familiar with the business model.

It's basically a membership club with courses and training on how to make money with affiliate marketing.
You pay the entry fee to join the network and they give you access to their training and tools for making money.

It usually starts out with a low upfront price of only a few dollars, to get you in the door (and to make sure you're willing and able to pay).

What can you expect to get?

This part I can only speculate on from looking at their website over the last few minutes, but I'd say when you first join you can expect some basic introductory training.

It will probably be full of motivational talk like "you can do it" and "believe in yourself" and "it's not a get rich quick scheme but if you're willing to invest in yourself, it will work for you" stuff like that.

Then, after a short time, you can expect an up-sell to their higher tier training where the "real magic" happens. This could be a couple hundred dollars to several thousand dollars, and it'll probably be called something like "inner circle" or "mastermind group" or something like that.

It might be low pressure sales like "when you're ready to take it to the next level we're here for you".

Or it might be high pressure sales like "only available for the next 20 people, or the next 24 hours, and if you're not serious about investing in yourself then don't waste our time".

The actual training in this product might be legit, or it might not be? Like I said, I don't know much about this particular product. But usually, if they've been in business for any length of time, then at least some of the members are making money.

My suggestion for you...
If it looks interesting to you then I suggest you give it a try. Start out with the low price introductory offer and see if you make a buck or two in return for your investment.

A few dollars is a small price to pay to find out for sure. And it's better than wasting months of your time wondering if it might have worked for you.

If you do make a buck, then take it from there.

If you don't, then walk away from it and invest your time with all the free affiliate training that can be found on places like YouTube and other social sites.

Hope that helps a little.

All the best,
Steve
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends