If it's about general copywriting this is a good place for it 

Programming For Copywriters

If it's about copywriting, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, this is probably a good place for it
jacob-sapir

Programming For Copywriters

Post by jacob-sapir »

Hey copywriters!​

I’m Jacob and I help people with time management and learning programming skills to create tools for themselves.​

I’m in the process of developing a program that can better serve copywriters just like you who don't know much about programming learn to program so they can automate the tedious and repetitive aspects of copywriting.

I used to be in the exact same position, and found a way to learn basic programming skills to take less time to do menial tasks. I now am on a mission to help people like you do the same!
That said, by filling out this survey, it will help me tremendously to learn more about copywriters who are struggling with programming and want to create their own tools.​

In exchange for 15 minutes of your time to fill out my survey, I will be selecting 5 lucky people to hop on a FREE 30 minute "Programming for Copywriters" Game Plan with me so I can help you solve your problem, absolutely no charge!
Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Nf9x5q ... sp=sharing

Thank you so much!
Share This With Friends