If it's about general copywriting this is a good place for it 

Good, complete and advanced level Copywriting courses

If it's about copywriting, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, this is probably a good place for it
samiSabbath

Good, complete and advanced level Copywriting courses

Post by samiSabbath »

🙋‍♂️ Good to all Copywriters.
Can you advise me on good Copywriting courses (no matter the price), which are very complete and have an advanced level and with enough informative content to learn everything or at least as much Copywriting as possible, I mean... that don't be too superficial or too basic. I'm talking about a course that is already from medium to advanced level, because the basic and superficial fundamentals, because "the b á bá" I already have knowledge.
I'm counting on you here in the group to advise me on some good courses.
I am grateful to everyone. 😇
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: Good, complete and advanced level Copywriting courses

Post by SARubin »

Hi samiSabbath, and welcome to the forums.

It's hard for me to recommend a good copywriting course because I don't know what level of experience you currently have?

So I'm going to recommend what I believe to be the absolute best copywriting course this world has to offer.

This is the very same course I took over 2 decades ago, and it's the same course many of the best copywriters I know also started with.

1st - Find a group of people who have something in common. (You can start with facebook groups, or niche forums).

2nd - Spend some time in that community to learn what they like and don't like, also the kind of words they use in their conversations. Look for clues to things they might be interested in buying (what are they complaining about or bragging about)

3rd - Find a product they might be interested in buying

4th - Take your basic knowledge of copywriting (you can find a lot of free copywriting lessons online) and write an ad, and a sales page (using your customers language)

5th - Put your ad in front of people and send them to your sales page. Be careful to only write ad copy that adheres to the best practices of the platform you're putting it on (social media should look like a recommendation from a friend, Google ads can be more salesy, etc.)

6th - Measure your results. If you get a solid response then you're good. If not, then come back here with your results and I'd be happy to help you move forward.

What I'm saying is the best training you can get is to actually try to sell something. The market won't hesitate to let you know if your copy is any good. If they buy... then it's good. If they don't... then we make adjustments and try it again.

And if the "first hand experience method" doesn't appeal to you, then I suppose you can always check out AWAI copywriting courses (this is not a recommendation. It's just a suggestion) There's a lot of mixed reviews about them, but it might be worth looking at?
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Good, complete and advanced level Copywriting courses

Post by Franklin »

samiSabbath wrote: July 20th, 2021, 3:44 pm I'm talking about a course that is already from medium to advanced level, because the basic and superficial fundamentals, because "the b á bá" I already have knowledge.
You say that you already have knowledge of the basic and superficial fundamentals, and the ABC's of copywriting, but you don't mention if you've ever written anything for the market.

Do you have any real world copywriting experience yet?

Because an advanced copywriting course won't do much good if you haven't physically practiced the fundamentals yet, anymore than an advanced course on running will help if you've never physically walked before.
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
Share This With Friends