If it's about general copywriting this is a good place for it 

How does distance between writer and client affect copywriting?

If it's about copywriting, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, this is probably a good place for it
Atsali

How does distance between writer and client affect copywriting?

Post by Atsali »

Distance may make the heart grow fonder, but what does it do to our work?

I'm currently living in Belgium, but planning on moving to Thailand permanently. So far I've dipped my copywriting toe in Dutch speaking waters only, but I'm planning on building any copywriting future I may have around the English speaking market. Wider market and all that...

So my question is simple:
In this time of zoom, teams, etc. How important is it to meet our clients face to face? Does physical distance from the client have any negative effects on our work?
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: How does distance between writer and client affect copywriting?

Post by Franklin »

Atsali wrote: March 11th, 2022, 6:54 pm So my question is simple:
In this time of zoom, teams, etc. How important is it to meet our clients face to face? Does physical distance from the client have any negative effects on our work?
I think it's not as important as it used to be. The Covid pandemic has trained most businesses to see how productive workers can be without face to face meetings. Even from the other side of the world the internet puts us in the same room.
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
Atsali

Re: How does distance between writer and client affect copywriting?

Post by Atsali »

Thanks Franklin, that's a relief to hear!
Share This With Friends