If it's about general copywriting this is a good place for it 

AI copywriting - How You Can Harness the power of Artificial Intelligence

If it's about copywriting, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, this is probably a good place for it
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

AI copywriting - How You Can Harness the power of Artificial Intelligence

Post by SARubin »

ai-robot-copywriter.jpg

AI copywriting. What is it, and is it any good?

There's been a lot of hubbub lately about ai generated copy - how it's going to take over the copywriting universe and put us copywriters out of work - and maybe some day it will... But today is not that day.

On the other hand, let's give credit where credit is due... I've been playing around with a few of the ai writing platforms recently, and in all honesty some of the output is pretty impressive.

Below is some copy I generated this morning using one of the more popular ai writing platforms. I wanted it to write a blog post/advertorial style, with a call to action.
NOTE: I did spend about 10 minutes editing it because it originally came out as a big block of text, so I added some white space between sentences and paragraphs for easier reading. I also deleted a few redundant parts (sentences that repeated a previous sentence)
But even with a bit of editing it's still about 90% original to what the ai content writer spit out. And overall... It ain't half bad.

Here's the prompt I gave it...

PROMPT: a story about using ai generated sales copy, write it in the style of gary halbert and include a call to action at the end to buy my new book

And here's what I got back...

Harness the Power of Artificial Intelligence: Make Impactful Ads That Convert Prospects Into Customers Using Gary Halbert's Strategies

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced marketer, harnessing the power of artificial intelligence to create more effective ads can help you generate more leads and convert prospects into customers.

In this post, we'll explore the numerous benefits of AI-generated sales copy and discuss how it can help you create persuasive and impactful ads that convert.

We'll also look at Gary Halbert's unique strategies for creating effective ads by taking advantage of AI technology.

Finally, we'll discuss the power of storytelling in advertising and how using AI to generate persuasive sales copy can help build strong connections with your audience.

If these topics interest you, then read on. And when you finish reading make sure to check out my new book on Gary Halbert's strategies for harnessing the power of artificial intelligence to create impactful ads that get results!

The Benefits of AI-Generated Sales Copy: How AI can help you create more effective and persuasive sales copy.
Creating effective and persuasive sales copy can be a daunting task for marketers, but AI-generated sales copy can help make this process much easier.

With its ability to analyze customer data to identify trends and patterns that may influence consumer behavior, AI technology has the power to generate personalized content at scale.

By leveraging AI's ability to analyze customer data and generate personalized content at scale, businesses are able to quickly test different versions of an ad without needing additional manpower or resources—allowing them to maximize conversion rates more efficiently than ever before

AI is revolutionizing the way businesses approach advertising and helping them reach their marketing goals more effectively than ever before because it allows you to craft ads tailored specifically towards your target market and create messages that hit home with them.

Gary Halbert's Strategies: How to use Gary Halbert's strategies to create more effective ads.
Gary Halbert was a master of copywriting and persuasion. He believed that the key to creating effective advertising was understanding human psychology, and he developed several strategies to help marketers craft persuasive ads.

One of his most successful tactics was using storytelling; he believed that stories had the power to emotionally engage people in a way that facts alone could not. Furthermore, Gary recommended using vivid descriptions and powerful words when crafting ad copy so as to create an emotional connection with readers.

His techniques have been proven time-and-time again by countless brands looking for success in their campaigns, proving just how effective his methods can be.

In addition to utilizing storytelling within ads, if Gary was still with us today, I believe he'd also advocate taking full advantage of AI technology when creating ads.

With its unprecedented capabilities, artificial intelligence has revolutionized the way businesses approach advertising. And no one would understand this better than Gary Halbert: a master of copywriting and persuasion who believed that understanding human psychology was key for creating effective ads.

The Power of Storytelling: How using AI to generate sales copy can help you create more compelling and persuasive stories.
Storytelling is one of the most powerful tools for marketers, as it allows them to create an emotional connection with their audience. With AI-generated sales copy, it's now possible to craft stories that are tailored specifically towards your target market and hit home in a way that traditional advertising can't.

Using AI-generated sales copy gives marketers the power to create compelling stories that captivate customers and drive conversions. From vivid descriptions that capture attention right off the bat, to powerful words designed to invoke emotion—AI technology provides marketers with a wealth of opportunities when crafting persuasive ads.

Furthermore, by leveraging its ability to quickly produce highly targeted content at scale, businesses can ensure they're getting maximum value from every story they tell—without sacrificing quality or wasting time on unnecessary projects. With its unprecedented capabilities, artificial intelligence has revolutionized how brands approach marketing and helped them reach their goals more effectively than ever before!

Harnessing the power of artificial intelligence to create more effective ads.
The power of artificial intelligence in marketing is undeniable. With its ability to quickly analyze customer data, generate personalized content at scale, and test different versions of an ad without needing additional manpower or resources—

Now you too can harness the power of AI in your own marketing campaigns with my new book. Packed with time-tested strategies for crafting compelling ads, you'll learn how to use vivid descriptions, powerful words, and storytelling techniques to emotionally engage customers—all while leveraging AI's capabilities to maximize conversion rates.

So don't wait any longer—buy this all new book today and take advantage of the revolutionary power of artificial intelligence in your own advertising efforts!

[BUY NOW BUTTON]

P.S. Remember - by using powerful storytelling techniques and the latest advancements in artificial intelligence, you can create highly persuasive sales copy that will help grow your business.
AI-generated sales copy is faster, more streamlined, and full of persuasive language that will grab customers’ attention. If you want to take advantage of this modern edge, pick up my new book on harnessing the power of AI to create effective ads - All backed by Gary Halbert's strategies - to maximize the impact of your advertisements, and start generating a more successful story today.

SECOND NOTE: I added the "P.S." at the bottom because, as a copywriter, I felt like it needed one. But the rest of the copy was written by the ai writer...

-------------------------------------

So what do you think? Not too bad for a first draft, right?

Of course the biggest issue I see is that it's mostly cranial.

It has some emotional language to it, but for the most part it's left brained writing. It's logical and intellectual, but there isn't much passion coming through in the copy.

I also ran it through the Flesch-Kinkaid readability test, and it came back with a score of around 26, which is college level reading.

That in itself isn't a bad thing, but over the past 25 years I've discovered my most effective copy (the stuff that gets the biggest response) usually scores closer to 70 on the FK reading score, which is around an 8th grade reading level. Not because people are stupid, but because the more someone has to intellectualize information, the less room they have to feel the emotion behind it.

In Conclusion: (Circling back to where this post began)...

Is AI copywriting going to take over the copywriting universe, and put all us copywriters out of work?
Maybe some day it will... But today is not that day.

Overall, I see AI writers as a great tool for helping us come up with ideas and write first drafts. But like any tool it's only as good as the person using it, and it still takes a competent writer to know what to leave in and what to leave out.

On the other hand, if I had to write this post from scratch I might have spent a couple hours coming up with the idea, researching the topic, creating an outline, and editing the draft. But the ai writer spit this out in 5 minutes and I spent another 10 minutes with some quick editing.

I've always believed in using the right tools for the right job (it's just more efficient), and that's why AI writers are a tool I'll be using more often, as we slowly move towards the future...

What do you think?
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: AI copywriting - How You Can Harness the power of Artificial Intelligence

Post by Franklin »

SARubin wrote: January 10th, 2023, 12:47 pm Is AI copywriting going to take over the copywriting universe, and put all us copywriters out of work?
Maybe some day it will... But today is not that day.

Overall, I see AI writers as a great tool for helping us come up with ideas and write first drafts. But like any tool it's only as good as the person using it, and it still takes a competent writer to know what to leave in and what to leave out.

On the other hand, if I had to write this post from scratch I might have spent a couple hours coming up with the idea, researching the topic, creating an outline, and editing the draft. But the ai writer spit this out in 5 minutes and I spent another 10 minutes with some quick editing.

I've always believed in using the right tools for the right job (it's just more efficient), and that's why AI writers are a tool I'll be using more often, as we slowly move towards the future...

What do you think?
I think a lot of cheap content writers on fiverr will have to find new jobs soon :lol:

Established writers should be safe, for now, and long-form sales copywriters will be ok too because bot writers can't research markets, products, competition, etc. to understand subtleties in language and buyer intent.

I also think I may need to start looking closer at this new technology, so I don't get left behind :shock:
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: AI copywriting - How You Can Harness the power of Artificial Intelligence

Post by SARubin »

Franklin wrote: January 11th, 2023, 4:41 pm
I also think I may need to start looking closer at this new technology, so I don't get left behind :shock:
Yeah, I had that same revelation a few months ago. I've been watching the tech for a couple years now, and until recently it's been pretty lame. I still think it'll be a while before it's perfected but it looks like the future might be just around the corner :ugeek:
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends