If it's about general copywriting this is a good place for it 

Why do buyers buy from you and not your competitor

If it's about copywriting, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, this is probably a good place for it
luuuuisc10

Why do buyers buy from you and not your competitor

Post by luuuuisc10 »

Why do buyers buy from you and not your competitor?"
Today I woke up with this big question...

What makes a person buy from you, even if you are not the cheapest on the market?

And the answer that I found in my subconscious very quickly was that maybe you generate trust and the necessary value for the prospect. Okay beauty...

However, I came across another question and I didn't know how to answer it:

Is generating value showing that person the way or doing for them what they don't want to do?

What do you think about this?
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: Why do buyers buy from you and not your competitor

Post by Franklin »

luuuuisc10 wrote: April 10th, 2023, 11:15 am
Is generating value showing that person the way or doing for them what they don't want to do?

What do you think about this?
That's one way to create value.

If what you offer to that person is worth more to them than the money in their pocket they will give you their money for what you are offering.

I don't want to take my trash to the dump, I'll gladly pay someone else to do it for me.
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
WordyWordpecker
Writer

Post by WordyWordpecker »

Franklin wrote: April 11th, 2023, 9:25 am If what you offer to that person is worth more to them than the money in their pocket they will give you their money for what you are offering.
Helping make a persons life easier or better is providing value.
jamulim

Post by jamulim »

Well, generating value is like giving someone a map to the treasure, whereas doing something for them that they don't want to do is like forcing them to dig for it with a spoon.

In other words, showing someone the way to create value is empowering and helpful, while doing things for them that they don't want to do is more like a chore.

Ultimately, it's always better to teach a person how to fish rather than to just give them a fish.
Share This With Friends