If it's about general copywriting this is a good place for it 

Should I stick to a niche in my copywriting?

If it's about copywriting, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, this is probably a good place for it
Krisbencopy

Should I stick to a niche in my copywriting?

Post by Krisbencopy »

Hello friends,
Trust your day was good...
I'm a newbie in this with potentials of a great writer. However, I'd really love someone here to kindly help clarify this question:
In email copywriting, is it necessary to stick to a particular nitche you think you're well knowledgeable about, or do research and write on any topic?
Which of these could mean more success in this profession?

Million thanks,
Kris...
WordyWordpecker
Writer

Re: Should I stick to a niche in my copywriting?

Post by WordyWordpecker »

I think it is better to stick with one niche at first so you can be seen as an expert in that niche
Franklin
Copywriter

Post by Franklin »

Hi Kris,
Another member here recently asked a similar question, and I gave them this same answer.

There are no absolute rules about this. You do not have to limit yourself to only one niche, but it's a good idea to start with one niche and gain some experience.

Then you can take that experience and show it to other clients, and it will be easier to expand to other niches.

Hope that helps
Krisbencopy wrote: May 18th, 2023, 7:35 pm Hello friends,
I'm a newbie in this with potentials of a great writer. However, I'd really love someone here to kindly help clarify this question:
In email copywriting, is it necessary to stick to a particular nitche you think you're well knowledgeable about, or do research and write on any topic?

Million thanks,
Kris...
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
Krisbencopy

Post by Krisbencopy »

Franklin wrote: May 20th, 2023, 11:13 am Hi Kris,
Another member here recently asked a similar question, and I gave them this same answer.

There are no absolute rules about this. You do not have to limit yourself to only one niche, but it's a good idea to start with one niche and gain some experience.

Then you can take that experience and show it to other clients, and it will be easier to expand to other niches.

Hope that helps
Krisbencopy wrote: May 18th, 2023, 7:35 pm Hello friends,

Million thanks,
Kris...

I really appreciate this Franklin.
Thank you again.
Your answers are helpful...
Share This With Friends