If it's about general copywriting this is a good place for it 

What should I use to for outreach?

If it's about copywriting, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, this is probably a good place for it
Harry_Buck

What should I use to for outreach?

Post by Harry_Buck »

Hey there!

I was just wondering what the best method of outreach might be for contacting a business becuase personally I feel that social media has a more personal touch to it but then also some of the businesses that I want to work with just don't use social medias or make no effort to direct you to them.

But all the companies have email but I think it is harder to make that personal connection.

So what would any of you recommend as the best option?
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: What should I use to for outreach?

Post by SARubin »

Harry_Buck wrote: Hey there!

I was just wondering what the best method of outreach might be for contacting a business becuase personally I feel that social media has a more personal touch to it but then also some of the businesses that I want to work with just don't use social medias or make no effort to direct you to them.

But all the companies have email but I think it is harder to make that personal connection.

So what would any of you recommend as the best option?
This might seem like an obvious answer, but if the businesses you want to work with aren't on social media, but they all use email, then I'd say email would be the better option between the two.

As far as personal connection? That's where your skills as a copywriter come in.

Our job is to make the emails feel personal to the person reading it.

Honestly, I think it's almost easier to make a personal connection through email. On social media there are too many distractions all at once. With email we at least have the readers undivided attention for a couple minutes...

Assuming they actually want to hear from us enough to open our emails :)
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends