The Process for Crafting High Conversion Sales Copy

If it's about getting people to "Directly Respond" to your copy, with the action you want them to take, this is the place for it
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

The Process for Crafting High Conversion Sales Copy

Post by SARubin »

Ask any marketer what it takes to create high converting sales funnels, and one of the first things you’ll hear about is sales copy.

Of course other things like market research, layout and design, the ability to read numbers, and a few other important factors also rise to the top.

But this post is “The Process for Crafting High Conversion Sales Copy” and since that’s what I know best… That’s what this post is about…

Now the first thing I need to make clear is we’re not talking about power words, copywriting formulas or techniques in this post.

I talk plenty about that in dozens of other posts and articles on my copywriting blog, but this time we’re talking about one of the most overlooked aspects of high converting sales copy…

The step by step process to higher response rates.

Way too many people (civilians and new copywriters alike) think that copywriting is all about the words.

You just have to put the right words, in the right order, and that’s all you need to craft super responsive, high converting sales copy. Sounds simple, doesn’t it?

But how do we know exactly which words to use…?

Ahhh, there’s the question.

I’ve written hundreds of pieces of copy over the years. Some of it has worked quite well. And I can tell you right now, even I don’t know if my direct response copy will work when I first write it.

So, how have I written sales copy that’s helped generate millions of dollars in sales?

Well this is just a forum post, so I’m not going to go into super detail about it right here (maybe I’ll write a full length article about it later). But right now I will show you a little teaser image I just drew up that shows the basic process

If you have any questions about the individual steps, feel free to ask…

Process for crafting high conversion sales copy
Process for crafting high conversion sales copy
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends