How do you think of new ideas for content?

Articles, Blog posts, Content, Informational, etc. If it's not directly related to sales copy then this is the place to talk about it
ErnieRomero

How do you think of new ideas for content?

Post by ErnieRomero »

Hi friends 🙂

I have been writing more than 2 years and always have customers give me topics to write about. Now I started a blog but I am having problem coming up with fresh new ideas to write about. How do you come up with fresh new ideas to write about?
Franklin
Copywriter

Re: How do you think of new ideas for content?

Post by Franklin »

Google trends can show you what people are looking for, or you can read other blogs in your niche for inspiration.
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Re: How do you think of new ideas for content?

Post by SARubin »

If you’re looking for free idea generators…

Google trends is a good place to start. Also google auto suggest (the drop down list that shows up when you start typing your search terms into google) shows popular searches. Although their suggestions seem a little biased and useless sometimes

Another cool one is https://answerthepublic.com – It gives you a visual display of the most popular questions people ask related to your search terms. Along with multiple variations.
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends