Are there any good ai content writers?

Articles, Blog posts, Content, Informational, etc. If it's not directly related to sales copy then this is the place to talk about it
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Are there any good ai content writers?

Post by SARubin »

Every once in a while this question pops up on a forum or chat room.

The answer I usually give is “NO”, because the few decent ones I’ve seen still pumped out articles that read like they were written by a machine. (the majority of them pump out meaningless gibberish that’s barely understandable)

I’ve personally never used one, in part because of the reason above, but mostly because I enjoy writing my own stuff.

Still, I have to believe that with increasing technology, someday a good ai writer will be created.

Now in all fairness I haven’t actively searched for one in a long time.

So that’s why I’m asking the question.

Does anybody know of one yet that actually writes content that looks like it was written by a human?
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Begstita

Re: Are there any good ai content writers?

Post by Begstita »

I'm not sure of then (2019), but now I can boldly say there's a great AI content writer named Copy.ai

I just published an article about it. Check it out:

[dead link removed by moderator]
Franklin
Copywriter

Post by Franklin »

Interesting article Begstita.

But now I'm curious - did you use Copy.ai to write that article?
“There are 3 kinds of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't”
Rhonda

Post by Rhonda »

Although technology is progressing at an ever increasing rate, I still don't seen AI written content as a threat to copywriters. Not until someone can program a machine to feel emotional context.
TheWauchulin

Post by TheWauchulin »

I know a copywriter that writes technology content, and none of it reads as if a machine wrote it. All the latest stuff too.

If you want his name and email, send me a private message, and I'll pass it along.
SARubin wrote: December 30th, 2019, 5:59 pm Every once in a while this question pops up on a forum or chat room.

The answer I usually give is “NO”, because the few decent ones I’ve seen still pumped out articles that read like they were written by a machine. (the majority of them pump out meaningless gibberish that’s barely understandable)

I’ve personally never used one, in part because of the reason above, but mostly because I enjoy writing my own stuff.

Still, I have to believe that with increasing technology, someday a good ai writer will be created.

Now in all fairness, I haven’t actively searched for one in a long time.

So that’s why I’m asking the question.

Does anybody know of one yet that actually writes content that looks like it was written by a human?
SARubin
Copywriter
Tagline: Spinning Words Into Gold

Post by SARubin »

TheWauchulin wrote: March 17th, 2021, 3:14 pm I know a copywriter that writes technology content, and none of it reads as if a machine wrote it. All the latest stuff too.

If you want his name and email, send me a private message, and I'll pass it along.
Yes, I've seen some good quality technology content written by humans.

I was mostly asking about machine written content (content spinners, content generators and the like) .
A good marketer knows how to think like a marketer - A great marketer learns how to think like the customer...
SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Expert
Share This With Friends